Our three high-speed tube mills allow us to produce diverse standard and custom steel tube shapes and sizes. We meet our customer demands with product that undergoes vigorous quality checks and testing. Our processes include SPC data gathering as well as destructive testing. This ensures the quality of our product as well as our clients’ satisfaction.
Because of our flexibility, our tube mills revolutionize the tubular fabrication process:
- Wide range of diameters and gauge
- Tight control over tube specifications via Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- ID Weld Flash Control
- Exhaustive employment of a wide range of attribute gauges to ensure adherence to tube specifications
- Other capabilities include custom sizing, shapes and end finishing
Wide variety of steel finishes & grades
Finishes and grades offered include Hot-Rolled Pickled and Oiled (HRPO), Cold-Rolled Commercial Quality (CRCQ), Brite/Plating Grade for surface-critical products, ASTM A513 as well as various High Strength/Low Alloys (HSLA) for products demanding additional strength.
- Round: .500″ – 2.000″
- Square: .500″ – 1.500″
- Other shapes are available; contact us for a quote!
Did you know we can also bend your material? Click below to learn more!Bending